[IRCA] FOR SALE...Early 1920's AM RADIO LOG...Great Historical Piece!!!

[IRCA] FOR SALE...Early 1920's AM RADIO LOG...Great Historical Piece!!!

Hi Guys:

I have FOR SALE..,.the following RADIO LOG .........It obviously PREDATES the NRC Radio Log!!!  HAHHAAH.........

It appears to be from the EARLY 1920's as all Frequencies are listed in WAVELENGTH...with NO MENTION of Khz at all!!

The Document is a Small Sized Booklet 6 1/2 " X 5 ", with Colour Cover.

It is 24 pages in total counting the Covers.

Lists all active AM BC Stations in the USA, Canada, Cuba, and Mexico. It is arranged By Call Letter , Then Alphabetically by State. It also lists Principal Foreign Broadcast Stations.

Lists Call, Location Wavelength, then has a spot to enter the Dial Positions of your 3 Dialer Radio for future reference!!

This is a Beautiful little Booklet and I'm sure there are not many more of them still around, if any???

It is Published by The KLEINHANS CO. of Buffalo, NY.....which appears to be a Clothier of Fine Men's Wear??

According to the Title Page..they also owned a Radio Station WSVQ???

The Booklet is in Pristine Condition and Extremely Clean!! No Writing on it, No Tears, Very Little Wear, and the Colour Cover is still Bright!! How this survived in this condition is a Mystery!!

If you would like this Booklet for your Archives...I would be willing to sell it for $ 12.00 USA Dollars POSTPAID!!

If you are interested...send me an EMAIL at........

va3sw@xxxxxxxxxx

And, I'll send you some PHOTOS of the Publication.

Payment is OK by USA Cheque, INT'L Money Order or USA CASH...whatever is most convenient......SORRY...NO PAYPAL.

73...ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA