Re: [IRCA] Don Kaskey - SK

Having been away on holiday, I've only just learned of Don's passing. As others have said, a real shock, and a loss to the hobby. I never had the privelege of meeting Don in person, and my direct contact with him was limited to a number of e-mails, but I always appreciated his friendliness, and his positive attitude no matter the circumstances. He'll certainly be missed, both on this list, and in the hobby more generally.

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta