[IRCA] Another DX Test!

1490 WVBG MS Vicksburg
Monday, March 18, 2013
2032 to sometime just shy of 2100 CDT

No need to be a Night Owl for this one! WVBG plans to test with its full-time regular 1,000-watt non-directional power and pattern right around local
sunset.
Test will likely run 20-25 minutes and include a mix of music and morse code IDs,
tones and sound effects.

We're still ironing out some details. The exact time this test will end - Jim Bohannon starts at 2100. And QSL details - our friends at WVBG will handle them but we're working out the details.

But we wanted to get word out asap.

Looking like a busy March. I will update this test and issue an overall tests reminder in a day or two...

Saul Chernos
DX Tests Committee