[IRCA] Sangean ATS-909

The Sangean ATS-909 receiver has been sold.

I still have the Select A Tenna model #541 receive loop. It's a 10 as far as
operation and a 9 as far as appearance. The face is perfect but the back has
a few white paint marks that can be buffed off. It outperforms my Tescun
AN-200 by 6 db.

I'm asking $50.00 including UPS packing, insurance and shipping to the 50
states and Canada. Overseas would be $35.00 plus actual shipping cost.
Payment is via Paypal.

http://www.wcflunatall.com/selectatenna.jpg .

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella W4HM