Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Don Kaskey - SK

Sad, sad news!  Don and I started DXing during the golden age of DX era and we both DXed from Iowa.  I don't remember whether I met if Don at the NRC Cedar Rapids convention (1954 or 1955) but I do remember enjoying one of Don's El Rancho get-togethers in 1967 when we lived in California; lots of fun!  Hard to accept this; I along with all other DXers will miss Don terribly. - John Sampson

Sent from my iPhone