Re: [IRCA] Using the #MWDX Hashtag on Tweets

Re: [IRCA] Using the #MWDX Hashtag on Tweets

Everybody,

Thanks for your prompt responses to my inquiry about the #MWDX hashtag on Twitter!

Concerning the #mwdx chat room on StarChat, I'm usually already in bed when I tweet my "Insomniac DX" tips, so logging into StarChat would be a little  cumbersome. However, I will keep that option open, just in case. Thanks!

Thanks also, Karl D., for pointing me to the NRC's DDXD-E column! I remember reading somewhere about using the #MWDX hashtag - it must have been that column.

As for getting responses to my DX tweets, maybe I was too presumptuous. I should treat my "Insomniac DX" tweets as "freebies" to the DX'ing community. If I DO get a response or two, then that's lagniappe!! C'est si bon, mes amies!

Anyway, I'll keep tweeting my "Insomniac DX" as it happens. My Twitter username is "setxdxer," which stands for "SouthEastTeXasDXER."

73 & Great DX,

Steve Ponder, N5WBI
Houston, TX