From: sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx; amdx@xxxxxxxxxx; amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 05:53:46 +0000
Subject: [NRC-AM] 740 // 620 with same Spanish preacher > Burnt River ON

Have // the 620 on 740 ... same screaming Spanish preacher, with a second person in there (like a respondent). Might also be episodes of soft religious music. Two stations exactly in synch.
On my southeast wire aimed through NJ to Caribbean and Venezuela.
It's 0050 EST

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON

From: sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [NRC-AM] 650 WSRO MA, 740 Puerto Rico, Spanish preacher 620 (NJ? or Latin?) > Burnt River ON

WSRO 650 MA likely on day power with Portuguese and mix of music, 740 PRico mentioned in apparent ID with mix of music and Spanish, a rather passionate Spanish preacher on 620. Itr's 0033 Monday morning.

 Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON