Re: [IRCA] Discussion Of Daily Solar Space And Geomagnetic Weather

Re: [IRCA] Discussion Of Daily Solar Space And Geomagnetic Weather

How I wish, Barry. Doesn't look like it's happening yet; if anything, things have deteriorated, and the dst numbers have been corrected.

I actually had a carrier on 1215 a few nights ago, and haven't noticed one since. Well, maybe a very very weak one this evening (your morning)...

best wishes,

Nick