Re: [IRCA] Passport to Worldband Radio?

No longer being published. Last edition was 2009, I believe. Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2013 8:18 PM
Subject: [IRCA] Passport to Worldband Radio?

Been busy so I don't have much to report as far as reception. New antenna and receiver are nearing completion after several "Engineering Changes" but so far basement bench testing is showing promise.

I was asked if "Passport to Worldband Radio" is still being published and where it could be had. I wasn't sure but I'm sure someone on this list knows.

Thanks

Tim Hills
Sioux Falls, SD