Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] unIDs from Burnt River ON

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] unIDs from Burnt River ON

There are several TIS stations on 1620 and 1640 which would be running the feed from the NWS Mount Holly NJ center, all along the Jersey shore. All would be mentioning Hudson River, Long Island Sound, Baltimore Canyon and of course Mount Holly. Given that it's winter, there's not much reason for any local content for tourists, and in addition given the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, in many places there aren't a lot of people there to 'program' to. Most of these do given local ID's but usually only every 3 to 5 minutes.

Alas, there's nothing listed which comes close enough to what you heard for a call to consider. AC International Airport might be part of something local, and if so that would point to the Ocean City station, but its calls are WPTU717.

WNJC-1360 is brokered, so anything is possible there including the pastor noted.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>