Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 105, Issue 77

Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 105, Issue 77

I used to go to Ft. Meyers to visit my in-laws and I would do some DXing
from the second story balcony. It was great to hear the low powered local
stations, but I really enjoyed hearing the carribean island stations. I
remember that WTIC 1080 and WBZ 1030 were copyable unfortunately, I just
couldn't get away from them.  Jim