Re: [IRCA] mystery station on 850 khz playing True oldies solved !

Re: [IRCA] mystery station on 850 khz playing True oldies solved !

Allan,
Glad to see you've resolved it.
We've had that one from Cappahayden. Can't recall the format when I heard it there.
A few talk stations also carry music programming at times.
Saul