Re: [IRCA] FW: [Amdx] KAAY 1090 Little Rock AR Off The Air

Re: [IRCA] FW: [Amdx] KAAY 1090 Little Rock AR Off The Air

KAAY has not been heard in at least a week here.  I'm picking up several
Mexican stations that have been challenging (for me) to ID.  Most
notable however was this nice first time reception of XEPRS heard in
KAAY's absence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aua4AVfjrI

I'm very happy with this new log!

73,
Tim Tromp