[IRCA] TP 23 Jan; Victoria version part 2

[IRCA] TP 23 Jan; Victoria version part 2

Nick reports --
I follow up with my 5 minute listen at 1530:

Good audio once again on 594...
and apart from a few less hets from yesterday,
Audio was present on 747, 963 and 972...

As pointed out to Walter at last nights coffee shindig,
despite the fact that I am less than 2 KM from everyone
else, I do not receive any TP's much above 1300khz -
and even when 1566 is pinning everyone elses S-Meter,
mine is barely a-twitter.

Receiver: Eton E1 barefoot.