Re: [IRCA] TP DX 20 Jan

Currently in Lamont for the weekend, and although there was no TP audio
noted this morning, things were definitely improved from yesterday, when
all I could get were a handful of very wispy carriers.   Quite a number of
carriers today, with several in the "close to audio" category.   Seemed to
be a mix of DU and TP, with several on regular DU channels (891, 1116,
1548) being the strongest.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
currently in Lamont, AB