Re: [IRCA] TP's for Thursday, January 17, 2013

Re: [IRCA] TP's for Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hi Tony,

338-RYN in Arizona is a very impressive catch at your distance. I've heard it here on Ultralight radios (always fighting it out with California pest PBT), but it isn't a regular. Maybe your report will be enough to motivate fellow ULR fanatic Rob Ross to grab his Longwave FSL, and chase the Arizona NDB in his frozen back yard? (after he returns from sunny Hawaii)

73, Gary