Re: [IRCA] DISCUSSION OF DAILY SOLAR SPACE AND GEOMAGNETIC WEATHER

Re: [IRCA] DISCUSSION OF DAILY SOLAR SPACE AND GEOMAGNETIC WEATHER

Tom,

My comments are almost exactly like Todd's. As an Electrical Engineer (BSEE '75, La Tech) with a 'concentration' in Communications Engineering, I am very much interested in all aspects of radio wave propagation.

I look forward to your forecasts so that I can use them in my all-band DX'ing hobby.

Keep up the good work!!

Thanks & 73,

Steve Ponder, N5WBI
Houston, TX