Re: [IRCA] Newfoundland Ultralight Log Jan 13

Re: [IRCA] Newfoundland Ultralight Log Jan 13

Some of us DXers in the Great Lakes region contend that a station is worthwhile DX when you can't drive there for lunch. I think you probably couldn't get to Providence RI for dinner. My bet on your 1510 is KGA. You might be able to fly to Spokane the same day, depending on the connection. Seriously, the northwest does well to NL from my rather limited experience on the Avalon Peninsula. When the nw is doing well after sunrise, that's a good channel to work. I've had that one I think two times here at Burnt River ON overnight when cx have been good. And cx were good to the west last night. I had 540 Regina in solidly as well as other stuff from MB SK...

Saul