[IRCA] Decent cx to the WNW from IL

Around the local midnight hour. WA with KNTS 1680, KLFE 1590, KVAN 1560, KRPI 1550 but none are dominant and all were better a few days ago. Big signal from Vancouver's News 1130..quite dominant and CKST is almost = WHO at times. Hopefully those staying up later will find something new and interesting. I expect to find more stuff when I playback the recording I made from 900 to 1700 Khz.

73 KAZ Barrington IL Perseus and 2 element endfire Double KAZ array at 285 deg