[IRCA] 1190 help...

I think it's 1190 but not sure... My radio doesnt have a digital dial.

I'm hearing what sounds like a basketball game or basketball. All I can make out is the score.. Tied at 1 .. And one or two of the players names... Marino and Sherman

I thought I just heard a mention of one of the teams.... Cincinnati.

I know nothing  about sports and the signal isn't good enough got me to decipher much more then what I've already shared.

Paul Walker
Ridgway, PA
Using a Patrolman SW60