Re: [IRCA] TA's

Ooops - reply intended for Walter -

73

On 2013-01-08 19:45, cafe-swl wrote:
I think they faded early tonight, yea?

I am using Ham Radio deluxe with my ICOM 703 (which
is a pretty sweet receiver on all bands...)

Is a cinch to remote it anywhere - all you need is the
broadband -- I think it is also possible to
connect it over a phone line - but that is majorly
old school and somewhat slow - especially for
the audio feed...

What's your primary wire down there in Fairfield? A Wellbrook?
You should set one of your vehicles up for wheeling down
to Clover Point - I was down there on the weekend doing some
Ham radio and it was pretty darn quiet.

There is a plan afoot to put a remote on the roof of the Royal
- just need to check the noise levels there -- would be a good
test bed for remote radio.