[IRCA] Alberta TPs/TAs for 8 Jan 2013

I had to head to work well before sunrise, but left things running when I left this morning. Given the TA reception of late, I left the antenna looking north rather than west. Not a lot of audio, but heard 2 signals on 1575, one quite good at times, and bits of audio on 1593, 1539, and 1422. I suspect some or all of these were most likely midddle east signals, as in previous years I've heard Farda on 1575 in the mornings several times. Peak audio was in the 1505-1515 period, a few minutes prior to local sunrise.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta