[IRCA] 1030 KDUN Oregon heard in Michigan during SSS tonight

[IRCA] 1030 KDUN Oregon heard in Michigan during SSS tonight

Long sought after 1030 KDUN was finally heard tonight during SSS at 0100
UTC while live DXing with the SDR.  When eliminating WBZ I usually have
trouble here with WQSE.  Tonight the pest was XEQR which finally faded
just before TOH leaving the frequency relatively open for KDUN's TOH ID
to bubble up just at the right moment: "The most powerful voice on the
Oregon coast, this is K-D-U-N, Reedsport." and then into possible FOX
News and soon gone again.  I think I caught them just before their
scheduled pattern change.  Oregon #1 and state #47!

1180 KOFI Montana was also logged here tonight for the first time at
0006 UTC, mixing with dominant WJNT.

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan