Re: [IRCA] KVAS 1230 Astoria, Oregon

Dennis,

Good going on KVAS as they do not get out all that well. Even their gw
is not all that good. At my QTH at 7 air miles from their TX site, at
night, it is impossible to get KVAS without stations under it. Years ago
when they ran Old Time Radio, I wanted to record some of the old shows,
but unless I wanted to drive into Astoria at night, I could not get them
QRM free at night, no matter what I did.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager