[IRCA] Led Zeppelin on 1340 ?

Had a station playing "All My Love" (from 1979) and "D'yer Mak'er" (from 1972) by Led Zeppelin at 2:04 p.m. this afternoon on 1340.  Heard on car radio. If I hear anything on 1340 it is usually WLVL-Lockport NY.  Did not see anything that would fit, such as a 1340 station that is simulcasting an FM station.   Maybe somebody has changed formats?

Conditions were already pretty good by this time, as I was hearing 1450-CHOU Montreal at this time.

73
Niel Wolfish, Toronto