Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 486kHz transmission

Now that I listen to the clip again, I hear the mention of Fessenden after
the scripture reading. I've also been told that this is an experimentally
licensed 600 meter amateur station from WA1ZMS. I'd like to find out what
power it was using.

Here's a clip of the entire 8 minute Perseus recording if anyone is
interested:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4cxmph92ittrooz/H6QGMSTXqv/486%20Reginald%20Fessenden%20commemorate%20broadcast%200658%20UTC%2012-25-12.mp3

Brett