[IRCA] QSL from KRVN 880

I was very pleasantly surprised to have a beautiful QSL waiting for me upon
my return from Rarotonga, Cook Islands recently following my reception of
the 50 kW station, KRVN 880 of the Nebraska Rural Radio Association.  It's
a full sized 8x10 QSL with full details, and signed by Rodney V. Zeigler,
Director of Engineering.  Along with the QSL, Rod also sent a sticker and
schedule and personal letter.  For whatever reason, KRVN was heard on
several nights in Rarotonga, making it the most regular US mainland station
heard while I was there.  It was fun listening to the station late in the
evening in the Cook Islands lying in bed, or sitting on the veranda only
using my small Eton e100 receiver with a Gary Deboeck modified external
ferrite rod antenna.  Many thanks to all for alerting Rod of my reception
down there, and to KRVN for sending the goodies my way!  73,....Walt