[IRCA] full wave BCB dipole?

Has anyone ever experimented with a full wave BCB dipole? I just got a 980 ft dipole done today with ladder line as a lead in, it is from 30-60 ft in the air. This was a MAJOR undertaking as it runs through the woods behind my father's home. I couldn't have gotten it done without help. It is oriented roughly N-S. I don't notice much difference in signal strength near the top of the band as would be expected but down in the bottom I am getting much more signal. Tonight doesn't seem to be a very good night for low band TA's however. If anyone's interested I'll post some results over the next few weeks. I've always wanted to build a ridiculous antenna and there is just enough room in the woods behind his house where I am staying now. I may build another one for phasing purposes.

Bob Young
Millbury, ma