 From: Chernos Saul <sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "am@xxxxxxxxxxx" <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "amdx@xxxxxxxxxx" <amdx@xxxxxxxxxx>; "amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 8:48 PM
Subject: [IRCA] Two unIDs - 1010 maybe WCNL NH and 1630 Spanish

A couple of unIDs from this past week/weekend...

1) Spanish on 1630. My guess is Wyoming, but I'm not ruling out Mexico. There's two bits of spoken word, likely an ID or such, but I can't make out what's said. It was close to my local sunrise, so could be either place.
Clip attached at:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?7728-1630-Spanish

2) 1010 - I am almost sure this is WCNL NH as it has a 94.7. But I am not 100 percent sure it's 94.7 that's in the clip - at time I think 104.7. And the calls - I'm again not positive, looking for a second opinion.
Clip attached at:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?7729-unID-1010-WCNL-NH

I have another clip of the 1300 with Toledo ads I posted yesterday. It's too long to post. I am going to see if I can download and figure out Audacity...

With thanks to anyone who listens and/or comments...

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON