Re: [IRCA] FOLLOW-UP: two unIDs - 1300 Toledo ads, 1400 the Kingdom

Re: [IRCA] FOLLOW-UP: two unIDs - 1300 Toledo ads, 1400 the Kingdom

What if what was heard wasn't "1400 The Kingdom".. but the Kingdom was part
of something else being said..Even though slogans don't quite match.

Every single piece of evidence points to WDTK.

I did a search on radio locator for translators on 92.7 which relay an AM
on 1400.
http://radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/finder?call=&band=FM&freq=92.7&freq_exact=Yes&city=&state=&country=&format=&owner_search=starts&owner=&scope=&count=100&is_fx=Y&sort=StateName&sr=1&sid=

WDTK seems to be the only one.

Radio locator is usually acccurate on this, as they get the data from the
FCC usually.