Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 12-13

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 12-13

I live in the oddest building or neighborhood --
And I think it is because my building has a core
of solid selenium and instead of concrete and steel
construction, it is concrete and platinum...

It's resonant frequency is 1566 khz - which
by some coincidence is the resonant frequency
of ghosts.

(Now serious) A few hundred meters away 1566khz can
be clearly audible but as one approaches our building
which is built on solid rock, certain frequencies
fade away.

I have driven down to Oak Bay (when Walter lived there)
and noted the tremendous increase in upper band strength.

Upper band strength has never been my forte.