Re: [IRCA] Radio adventure in the Cook Islands

Re: [IRCA] Radio adventure in the Cook Islands

Crash onset on a Sunday morning at 16:18 UTC with non-stop western
Christian vocals.  Listed 17:00 Sundays sign-on, according to PAL, and
16:00 other days.  This station seems to be automated.  Time checks
two to three times an hour with computer generated, "The time in the
Cook Islands is,...XX.XX".  I'm still listening on 630 at 04:28 with
an open carrier and, yes, recording it via the audio output into the
computer using Total Recorder Pro, so hoping for a decent recording,
although my receiver is a modified Eton portable with an external
ferrite rod, and narrow filter causing for not the greatest audio
quality.  Back to music at 16:30 with islands music.  Nice!  By the
way, thanks to all who replied and for the ID of my 880 unid!   73,
Walt Salmaniw, Rarotonga
PS:  At 16:33, I'm sure there's a lovely version of the Cook Islands
National Anthem (choral).  Very pretty!