Re: [IRCA] TP's for Friday, November 30, 2012; Victoria version

Re: [IRCA] TP's for Friday, November 30, 2012; Victoria version

I think that Dennis' earlier listening session is where you would hear the "old regulars", because they weren't regular at sunrise today.

Take yesterday's report from me, and delete everything after "HLAZ-1566 and CNR1-1593 at good level"; they were on their own. 972 delivered very weak talk around 1521UT, and the local noise kicked in at 1524UT, but there wasn't anything to hide, and hadn't been for the hour or so that I monitored things.

best wishes,

Nick