Re: [IRCA] State of the art SDR (Perseus, etc)

Re: [IRCA] State of the art SDR (Perseus, etc)

There's plenty of software for the Perseus and an active and very helpful Yahoo group.

My simple advice is to just but it and don't worry about considering any other SDR.

The Perseus is clearly the best rx I've ever had and I'd say that if it couldn't record the entire band for later playback.  73 KAZ