[IRCA] mystery station on 1190 SOLVED !

Hello To All,

A couple of nights ago I was hearing the Star Spangled banner being played at 22:00 UTC or 5 PM Eastern (as per previous message sent).

Last evening I also heard this but with much more splatter from Radio Payam in Iran.

Tonight I finally was able to hear many of the ads leading up to the very clear announcement of the Legal ID , followed once again by the anthem.

It's a new one for the overall and Ultralight log as well.

1190 - WCRW - Leesburg, Virginia  21:50 - 22:00 UTC Nov 23
       Many ads, PSA's , Legal ID ,
 "If you're looking for the world of sport and entertainment, join us on WRCW"  then into Star Spangled Banner

Looking this up I find they continue on with only 1300 watts nightime and probably a pattern change as nothing was heard here after the anthem each evening.

Receivers : Kenwood R-5000 w/ 320' wire
            Sony SRF-M37W barefoot

Good DX

Allen Willie