Re: [IRCA] Alberta TPs for 14 Nov 2012 /Victoria version

Re: [IRCA] Alberta TPs for 14 Nov 2012 /Victoria version

Whoops, I did it again.

I was up well before sunrise, swinging my DeBock
FSL-5000 around in circles.

So let's be clear on this:

When I stay in bed, the band rocks.
When I get up and grab the Debock FSL-5000 antenna,
the radio dial tanks entirely.

You see where I am going with this?
Gary's devious creation is actually stealing signals
right out of the air.
Which explains why when he is cliff side on the Pacific Coast
that he takes the lion share of all the DX.

I will grab the torches and the rest of the villagers...

Eton E1 / Sony 2010 / Wellbrook Antennas / Russian Surplus Ferrite Antennas