From: Sylvain Naud <sylvainnaud62@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Nov 10, 2012 9:37 am
Subject: Re: [IRCA] CRI-1521 (was (Re: Oct 31 / Nov 1 TAs (mostly))

Glad I could help Nick. Now we're looking forward to your PEI dxpedition
ogs which looks promising already. You guys certainly picked up the
ight moment for your outing.
Best regards,
Sylvain
Le 2012-11-10 00:01, Nick Hall-Patch a écrit :
 Yee haw....thank you Sylvain.  I checked my PEI recording for the same
 time and date, and sure enough, there is CRI oriental stringed music
 leading up to the chimes and fanfare on the hour, followed by the lady
 in Russian that you recorded. Mine is not nearly as clear, as it is
 under the news on the Saudi station.

 No Beverage for us though, this was on a corner fed loop using a
 Wellbrook FLG100LN  preamplifier.

 You can bet I'll be checking a few other of your catches for that
 evening.  Thanks again.

 best wishes,

 Nick