Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] Strong SS 1210 Radio Vida

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] Strong SS 1210 Radio Vida

Thanks Doug (and KAZ) for help with this one.  That is what I get for DXing
from a parking lot and trying to quickly use the web to track it down - and
right after I sent the first message, the WTFDA forum page that I Googled,
fully loaded and revealed the ironically appropriate,  Static, TN.

Thanks and 73,
Dave