[IRCA] Get 'em early (TA)

Spanish noted on 657 and 954 - both Madrid - before my local sunset for one new catch. 954 is new. 657 a relog from being new two nights ago. Strong hets on most lower band channels, below 1200, not much (yet) above 1200. Domestics good too, to east ands west. 1540 netted WSIV - close by in East Syracuse NY but has eluded me thus far. // to web stream. Also getting good outa NB on 810, stuff like that. Is 540 FRench CBC in Quebec off the air or still on? Heard two separate french stations on 540 - and I thought the Quebec one had moved to FM a year ago or so...maybe I'm mistaken... I have to leave for Toronto tonight but will hang in as long as I can. Saul ChernosBurnt River ON