 From: Allen Willie <vo1_001_swl@xxxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2012 6:07:42 PM
Subject: [IRCA] mystery on 950 khz

Hello To All

At 21:32 UTC this evening I was hearing China Radio International in English  being relayed by someone on 950 khz  . The signal at first sounded like a local then eventually subsided and is still being heard off and on in the mud.

With the abrupt signal drop off I wonder if it was a station switching power at the time. Any ideas on this one would be appreciated.

Good DX

Allen Willie
Bristol's Hope, Newfoundland

For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org/