Re: [IRCA] Audio on 1575 (Farda) in Victoria

Re: [IRCA] Audio on 1575 (Farda) in Victoria

Mauno, Farda has very diverse musical programming.  I suppose that I should
have stated that it was more middle eastern sounding to me, and not Koranic
chants.  I still think that it was Farda, but I suppose I should have
listened to the on-line audio feed to have been 100% certain......Walt