 From: Dave Hascall <dhinfomedia@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; DXreports@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 8:58 PM
Subject: [IRCA] KGOW 1560 and WSYW 810 info

I had about 30 seconds of DX time, Tuesday night.  An ad string was heard
at 2012 EDT and finally heard something that mentioned "Yahoo sports radio
15-60"  (It sounded like Wahoo to me).  At any rate, this one is new and it
was armchair quality on both my Grundig S-350 and Eton e-100 ULR.  KGOW
should have flipped to night power @ 1945 EDT.  At 2020 EDT, there was just
an OC.  Obviously this was the 46 Kw day rig as the 15 Kw night pattern is
aimed only SE of the site.

If you live in the Northeast or Midwest and still need KGOW, maybe try
after 1930 EDT....

Also, WSYW 810, Indianapolis in the past few weeks have been running their
June automation schedule, meaning that they have been signing off at 2015
and not 1900.  I did NOT listen on 10-23 but if in years past, they do this
for the whole month of October.  They may sign on before 0600 as they've
done too.

1560 KGOW TX Bellaire 10-23 2015 Loud, armchair quality with local ads and
Yahoo Sports Radio 15-60 mentions.  OC @ 2020.  New!  DH-IN

Dave Hascall - Indianapolis IN - Grundig S-350/Eton e-100 ULR