[IRCA] TP Oct 23, 2012 / Victoria version much like Nick

[IRCA] TP Oct 23, 2012 / Victoria version much like Nick

Concur - I slipped into the radio cockpit around 1400 UTC
and discovered hets hither and thither -
And definitely, 972 would have yielded audio if I gave it any
time and attention.

What I have been watching for on 900 and 940 is Hawaii (thanks Walter!)
Perhaps Nick can make a note of these two frequencies
from time to time for some cross reference.

Time is of the essence DX wise I would imagine - as the
dreaded mid-winter anomaly cannot be far off - unless
we are already well within it.