[IRCA] TP for 21Oct2012 from Victoria: a bit of everything

[IRCA] TP for 21Oct2012 from Victoria: a bit of everything

Conditions returned in a big way with many carriers.  Unlike Nick's DX
Fishbarrel, though, many of his strong carriers were just at audible
levels, making it difficult to be certain of what I was hearing.  It seemed
to be a mixed bag of DU and Asian signals.  My big winner (not TP, but
"half-TP" was the Maui station on 900.  Really booming in this morning with
armchair level.  940, on the other hand, another regular Honolulu station
was replaced with a Spanish speaking station.  I could hear the Hawaiian
under the much stronger SS station around 14:00, but not at all a few
minutes later, while 900 stuck around for about another 30 minutes.  A
notable post SR enhancement for DU stations (ie 774) also quite obvious.
 All in all, seemingly a day in transition.  I'll be interested in how
other local listeners fared, especially Nick!  SF 151, A 3, K 1.
 73,....Walt