[IRCA] Alberta TP/DUs for 15 Oct 2012

A bit of an improvement from the last few days indeed, but the signals seen on the coast had trouble making it this far inland. The best I could manage were traces of audio on 567 and 819. I suspect both were New Zealand, though I didn't have enough signal to be certain. Otherwise, some fair carriers on 702, 756, 828, and 891.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta
Perseus SDR, Wellbrook Phased Array