[IRCA] ULR DX.....AURORA ALERT Unid on 720....possibly WRZN Hernando FLORIDA???

[IRCA] ULR DX.....AURORA ALERT Unid on 720....possibly WRZN Hernando FLORIDA???

Hi Guys:

  Aurora seems to be going pretty good again tonight and I'm hearing lots of Cubans and Lots of Deep South stuff.

At 0130-0150 EDT I have a Talk Station on 720 from the SOUTH in WGN's Null that is playing the "Mike Gallagher Show".

Haven't been able to squeeze an ID out of them yet....but I have scoured the Net and the Only Station I can find on 720 that plays MIKE GALLAGHER is ......

WRZN Hernando, FLORIDA 10 KW/250 Watts Nights

They played a National Ad String at 0131-0134 EDT
Promo for Mike Gallagher @ 0134 EDT
Faded in/out with Talk 0134-0150 EDT
Talk about Mitt Romney 0150 EDT.

Now I can't say if this is them positively...but I can't find anyone else on 720 who would be carrying Mike Gallagher???? Is anyone else aware if there is another Station on 720 that would be on the air at this time carrying the show???

Any help on this appreciated!! This would obviously be a New Station for me...if it is indeed WRZN...

73....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA