Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight DU's for 10-9

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight DU's for 10-9

Gary:

I won't say "Richard in Oklahoma" heard audio from 738-Tahiti. There was too much slop from nearby 740-KRMG (25 kW), and probably KTRH, to know whether I heard anything
other than a het on 738 kHz.  Sadly KRMG goes to 50 kW at 1230 GMT thus blocking further reception 738 here each morning.

Richard Allen,
near Perry OK USA.