[IRCA] Alberta TP/DUs for 7 Oct 2012

TP Conditions here were similar to yesterday - perhaps my dip started a day earlier than seen by Dennis? Didn't get the Koreans or VOA today, but heard audio on a couple more Japanese to even things out. Today's audio (strictly from Japan) was on 594,693,747,774,828, and actually at decent levels at times, though signals did tend to bounce up and down. One change I did see today was the lack of any DU enhancement happening just before sunrise.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta
Perseus SDR, Wellbrook Phased Array