[IRCA] (OT) Radio Station Airchecks

I know this is a bit off topic for the list, but I hope no one minds me
sharing it.

In addition to working in radio as an on air guy, I also collect all things
radio.. one thing being airchecks, usually of small town radio stations.
When I started collecting, I'd go after one aircheck and not go for another
till I got the last one I was after. However, when I started coming across
more stations I wanted airchecks of, it became harder to keep track of the
stations I was after.

I compiled a list of stations I am interested in hearing and put it online.
You can find that list at www.onairdj.com/wantedairchecks.html

The list was compiled with no scientific criteria whatsoever. The list came
about by my whim, I added a station maybe because I hear a short clip of
them or a jingle.. or maybe I like the area their in.... something about
the station, the area or their programming.. maybe their website attracted
me.

In some cases, the stations stream, but only part time.. and only non music
programming.

If you can help me get an aircheck I want or can share my list with someone
who might be able to help, I'd appreciate it.

Feel free to email me offlist, walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com/wantedairchecks.html