Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-28: Victoria perspective

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-28: Victoria perspective

Right you are, Gary.  Same in Victoria.  Not great, but much better
conditions, but mainly from the Japanese, and mostly the lower half of the
band.  I wasn't sure that, in part, it wasn't because of installing my new
FLG100LN to my corner fed loop.  Nothing new heard, but pleasant
none-the-less.  Nothing heard from DU, including Hawaii.  SF133, A5 and K1.
 ....Walt in Victoria, BC.